Diablo Country Club is a private, member-owned club, located in Oakland’s East Bay. Diablo has earned a remarkable reputation, an continues it renaissance in evolving facilities and services following Club hiring two remarkable professionals in its General Manager and Culinary/Food and Beverage Director professionals. The club offers first class dining services and what makes Diablo unique is its membership and personnel. With that, club is looking for an engaged culinary professional, a hands-on Working Chef, would will work effectively with the F&B/Culinary Director, advancing process, programing and overall culinary standard becoming of a very top flight program.
Expectations, Core Experiences & Competencies and Expectations
- This position is being created to assist the Food & Beverage/Culinary Director advance current standards and culinary culture; recognize potential areas of opportunity and conflict; initiate ways to improve current business methods, quality of products and services provided to the members in all dining areas. Making the Club’s a la carte dining the best in the Bay Area is a key objective.
- Club will hire a professional with leadership qualities – preferably a senior sous chef, chef de cuisine at a reputable club and/or resort including diverse restaurant experiences and knowledge of banquet production.
- Accountable, responsible, efficient along with pliable and willing to push culinary culture into something truly dynamic.
- Systems and solutions orientated; Proven business sense.
- Ability to lead team and develop staff. Willingness to work the hours required and with presence.
- Able to follow the longstanding traditions of the club and culinary vision.
Salary and Benefits
Diablo Country Club is highly regarded for development and retaining a solid team, making this a highly desirable position. This position is viewed as a final finishing position that will grow into earning the Executive Chef title. As such the right professional must be dedicated to career, craft and growing as a leader. The position will offer a comprehensive package which includes a performance incentive and excellent benefits. If you are interested in joining a dynamic team of culinary professional in an exceptional culinary culture, innovation and foodservice standards, send us your resume along with a note.
Work with DMA, the industry leader and respected team of proven culinary professionals to help advance your career. Upload your resume, which may also include a cover letter and supporting information including menu examples, pictures, personal website, etc. Click Here: