Colonial Country Club is a private golf club in the southern United States, located in Fort Worth, Texas. It hosts an annual PGA Tour event, currently the Charles Schwab Challenge.
The club has a very active membership in the dining programs with club events, member functions and banquets producing the majority of the food revenue. The a la Carte services consists of breakfast, lunch and dinner services with a la Carte dinner menu changes quarterly, capturing the seasonal offerings. Menu programming is a blend of “Southern” traditional and modern offering and always something new is regularly featured keeping members interested and the culinary team engaged.
- The Sous Chef’s primary function is to provide a support system for the Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef. This involves supervision the food production and execution for all a la carte outlets, assisting in banquet events and other functions. Also developing recipes and menus for consistency of practice assures that quality and cost standards are consistently attained.
- and all duties related to staffing of the kitchens.
- “Hands on” in preparation, presentation, production schedules and coordination with Executive Chef/Executive Sous Chef for operational needs and evolving duties on a daily basis.
- Supervises food production personnel and is in complete charge of the kitchens in absence of Executive Chef/Executive Sous Chef, managing 20 culinary staff and stewarding department.
- Administrative duties include schedule writing, daily production schedules, recording of food usage and production amounts for events.
- Preferably a culinary graduate with a minimum of 5 years’ experience, 2 years of which are supervisory in a similar club, hotel/resort or quality and diverse restaurant.
- Strong a la carte station abilities, sauté, broiler, pantry and expediting.
- A sound culinary technical background with experience in high end food products and preparations, classical techniques and relevant exposure to modern food trends.
- Experience in high volume a la carte and banquet events including buffets and plate-up, action station set up and execution and garde manger skills.
The Club and Executive Chef have developed a strong and respected food program and is seeking a new energy to continue to grow the program. This is a career position at a very respected Club as The CCC is proud to have several key Club employees with many years of dedicated service. A competitive compensation package including medical and 401k, uniforms and meals.
Only qualified and genuinely Interested individuals should send your resume, portfolio, a well-conceived cover letter, and supporting information in strict confidence. Click Here to upload your information:
Work with DMA, a team of proven culinary professionals to help advance your career.